Review the job description below. If you would like to apply, complete the application at the bottom of the page.
- Deliver exceptional service consistently by following service guidelines
- Clean, set and reset tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties
- Fold napkins for service to maintain an adequate supply
- Anticipate guest’s needs and service them appropriately
- Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner
- Be familiar with the menus, including preparation, ingredients and description
- Assist servers with opening and closing duties
- Stock and carry/bus linen, china, silver and glassware for service.
- Ensure all silver equipment is in good condition and polished.
- Gauge guest’s satisfaction and handle any problem which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved
- Recognize and address potential intoxicated, disruptive or undesirable guests
- Serve any dishes to guests while explaining the contents and preparation
- Clear and crumb tables accordingly
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Computer skills helpful, but not required
- Able to work alone without direct supervision
- Keep the work areas clean and tidy at all times
- Attend all required meetings
- Follow proper uniform guidelines
- Due to the busy nature of the hospitality industry, staff may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the restaurant
- Continuous standing and walking for 4-6 hours at a time
- Fine motor coordination is needed to fold napkins, polish glassware and silverware, pour beverages, and help deliver guest items when appropriate
- Must be able to carry trays/boxes weighing up to 50lbs